Tuesday 1 May 2012

PENGUIN UPDATE

after the penguin update my site dropped below the .com, 2 wikipidia pages, the .co.uk and I was placed

so I did some link building with (.edu and .gov) and so far it's working and I visited the number one site and noticed that they have about 10 same site link on the first page and a very good link structure with a two side bars full of same site related links. this site use the keyword on the domain and first page <title> like my site there is about 150 to 200 words no more. and the main keyword is not mentioned any where in the first page but all other word in the site is related to the niche like the site was created for the reader not the search engine.
my site have name on domain keyword on title, description, H1 and bold, link structure is not amazing, it's related but I could done a better job.
but I went to a good design. so my site is not too bad hit by the PENGUIN UPDATE because is not a bad site but I can see very clear that if wasn't for my backlinks I would be anyway.
I will tweak my site based on the site and I'm sure I'll be on the spot again


I HOPE MY POST HELP SOME OF YOU GUYS WITH THE PENGUIN RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING this is my experience so far


No comments:

Post a Comment