Tuesday 1 May 2012

My site and Penguin update

I was on 1st page of Google on my main keyword and also in many keyword related to my niche.
After the update I went to now I'm on my main keyword.
I also had 100's of keywords related to my niche on first page of google.
with millions of competition. I got my site #1 only mostly using scrapbox only abit of on page SEO.

SO BELOW I'll explain what's happening NOW

when I started this site few years back the site had the keyword on the domain with extention (.com) the was wikipedia  was wikipedia site had the keyword on the domain with extention (.co.uk) so I got myself a domain with the keyword with extension (.org) I used wordpress to create the site
used some SEO plugin like all in one seo etc.. did some onpage SEO but not over, no more them 100 words so didn't take me long to get on  them started doing some manual link building and eventually got to position 2 passing even wikipedia but not the the site with the keyword + .com on the domain name. them I got scrapbox
the best software I ever got. this got me to position. I just used crap over spammed lists that I could get hold here and there. I'm too lazy to scrap myself :) I stayed in the top position for over 2 years I made xxxxx of $.
I survived the PANDA UPDATE with no changes to my Rank in Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment